Outlaws & Lawdawgs III – Pump Game – March 27th
This is OKC’s third go around, each time we play it just keeps getting funner and funner. Set the in 1800′s, O&L is a western scenario game with the Outlaws pitted against their long time foes the Lawdawgs.
When: March 27th, 2011
Ages: 18+ Only
Where: OKC MTN
Paint or Air? BYOP/A
Where can I find more information? Check out the main event thread on our boards here. You will need to register to see this area of the forum.
- For pumps, anything goes.
- For pistols, anything goes.
- If you have to use a semi-auto, no more than 10-20 balls in the hopper.
- If you have an a-5, you can use any hopper and have as many rounds in it as you want as long as you disconnect air to cyclone and load one ball at a time by pushing the button.
- If you have to use an electro, no more than 10-20 balls in the hopper. If you have a Dye Rotor Hopper, you can use the anti-jamming mechanism to load one ball at a time.
Game Overview: Coming soon!
What are these events like?
To view Outlaw & Lawdawgs II thread, click here.
To view the original Outlaw & Lawdawgs thread, click here.
Or watch these videos:
Outlaws & Lawdogs 7/11/10
Outlaws & Lawdogs Card Game